What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Name, Surname
- Home Address
- Identification number (e.g., customer number)
- Location data
- Content of the request (specific page on the website)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website where the request has come from
- Browser, language settings, browser version, and operating system
- Email address (personal / professional)
- Telephone number (personal / professional)
- Employer • Online identifiers (IP address / cookie identifiers)
- Credit card / bank account information
- Recorded customer phone calls
How do we collect your data? You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Mezhtrans Moldova may collect your personal data so that we can pursue our legitimate interests and provide you with adequate services and products:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to notify you about changes to our service(s);
- to manage your customer account;
- to offer you products and services;
- to inform you about our policies and terms;
- to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies;
- to provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising;
- to use personal information for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits;
- to ensure business continuity.
Also, subject to obtaining your express prior consent, we may also collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information which we feel may be of your interest;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- to manage your subscription to the newsletter;
- for making business analysis.
Please be aware that you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before withdrawal thereof.
We may share your data with:
- We may share your personal data with companies which provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, maintenance, support services, email services, marketing, auditing, fulfilling your orders, processing payments, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys.
Legal Compliance and Security
- It may be necessary for us - by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence - to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data if we determine that, due to purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, the disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- We may also disclose your personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
How long is your personal data retained for?
Mezhtrans Moldova does not store your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, in view of the legitimate interest concerned, and in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
Where is your data stored?
Your data is stored in secure data centres belonging to our specialist service providers. We use Google Analytics. Data from this service is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality cookies – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytical cookies/optional cookies – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
We only use optional cookies if we have obtained your prior consent When you first visit our website, a banner will appear, which asks for your consent to use optional cookies. If you have given your consent, we will use a cookie on your computer and the banner will no longer appear as long as the cookie is active. After the end of the cookie’s service life or if you delete the cookie, the banner will reappear the next time you visit our website and ask for your consent again.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the following rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us.
The right to access– You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you intend to exercise such rights, please refer to the contact section.
Links to Other Sites
We may propose hypertext links from the website on which this policy is stated to third-party websites or internet sources. We do not control and cannot be held liable for third parties' privacy practices and content. Please read carefully their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How to contact us
- Email us at: privacy(at)ecocenter.md
- Address: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, Str. Moara Rosie 5E ZIP Code: MD-2005